Saturday, 30 July 2011

RUM versus KTMB Boss Aminuddin

On RUM versus KTMB Boss Aminuddin.  I had the impression, if Najib decides to be a populist  , he would want to salvage votes of union members thus make an unfair sacrifice by not renewing Aminuddin's contract though, Aminuddin is known to be highly professional, objective, hands on, incorruptable and had a track record of  developing a world class and efficient rail service company- KLIA Express . Alas, I was wrong, Najib has acted professionally. He got guts and had decided to retain Aminuddin strictly on his merit though the repercussion is RUM's baclash. As BERSIH's supporter who is highly objective in my comment. I must take my hat off this time for Najib's professional decision. I hope Anwar is not angry with me for supporting Najib's decision this time around. Email me at benjohar@gmail.com if you all, my Bersih friends disagree with me, I dont mind to provide further explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment